- Category: Thoughts About Signs
- Written by Paula Diaco
When people talk about what they are doing to market themselves at trade shows, the conversation almost always centers on their display. They ask us, “Should I get a full sized display that sits on the floor, or can I make do with a table top display?”
Either choice is a win. Even if you’re only exhibiting once or twice a year, having a display of any kind is smart. Why? Displays do this—
1. Customize your message. Displays made with Velcro-receptive fabric allow you to change out your message, and customize it for each show you attend. New products? Add a removable panel with photos. New services? Add a sign with bulleted list of your offerings.
2. Attract attention—the good kind of attention that brings people in to your booth. You want your display to be appealing, bring people in to your booth, and read your display graphics while asking questions about your products and services.
3. Market your message to exhibitors and attendees. A six-foot wide table top display offers 24 square feet of advertising space. That’s a nice sized sign to hold your name, logo and explain how your business helps its customers. An eight-foot floor model offers sixty four square feet of marketing value—a small billboard’s-worth!
4. Provide you with a level of professionalism that your competitor may not have.
5. Are easy to use—the engineers who design trade show displays are very smart. They make certain that the display structure is sturdy, but lightweight. Floor models collapse to a size that fit in a bag. Graphics for table top displays can be attached in advance of the show. Arrive at the trade show, unfold the display, and slide the header on to the middle panel. Now you’re doing business.
Not certain what you need? Call us or drop by 3073 Williston Road to discuss your options.